Ellen Wasylina and her colleagues are pleased to announce seminars available in this New Year 2022, in person or online. Here are our most recent offers :
- Energy Management Systems (EMS, ISO 14001:2015)
- CSR & Sustainability in the Luxury Sector
- CSR/ESG investment : increasing value & mitigating risks
- Executive French communication
- Media Training
- Circular Culture Seminars, a 5-part series. Currently available is Module 1
- Renewal, Renovation, Circularity & Nature: Classical music and opera is made up of a large but structured catalogue that continually gets reinvented in different ways by the artists that interpret and communicate its message. Let’s call it renewable energy! Music can therefore inspire cyclic thought processes and bypass consciousness to penetrate inspiration and innovation through creativity.
Listen to the podcast episode where Julia is interviewed by Ellen Wasylina on Mediterranean Sustainable Partners, entitled, « How Circular Culture will change the world » :
Our seminars are bespoke, tailored to your needs, in English or French.
Please do contact us so we can discuss your needs in a free video consultation.